Índice

sexta-feira, 11 de outubro de 2013

Utterances, nuances and no entrances (rehearsal by: VALENTIM, Maciel)

I'm feeling pretty bad. This, because I eyewitnessed you make me feel like this. I mean, a few days ago, I could easily do being me, you and a bit of love. Now, I'm forced to live with me, tears and a cup of milk. Not that I don't respect you, but that I can't avoid feeling this way. It's natural. I mean, you want me to stop doing what I liked to do the most. I can't do with that. Not now. You may think I'm overreacting and that someday, sometime I'll forget you and our moments. You're wrong. Not because you lied. You're wrong because you're relying on probabilities and that's not healthy. Life was made to be lived, not to be predicted. Love was made to be loved, not to be rejected.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...